Last updated 4 years ago
In today's day and age, it seems like there's always a 'Mattress Sale of the Century' Labor Day? Arbor Day? Grandparents Day? Why should you have to spend your holiday scrambling for the coupon code at a retail mattress store? Today at Mattress Direct, you can still get the same great deal on top brands of mattresses that you could've gotten yesterday. It's what we do. Place your order direct with the factory and save hundreds over the best retailer's best sale price. Save Money, every time. If you'd like to shop around, we'll wait. It'll still be the same price when you get back.
Last updated 5 years ago
· It's impossible to tell if someone is really awake without close medical supervision. People can take cat naps with their eyes open without even being aware of it.
· A new baby typically results in 400-750 hours lost sleep for parents in the first year.
· Certain types of eye movements during REM sleep correspond to specific movements in dreams, suggesting at least part of the dreaming process is analagous to watching a film.
· Elephants sleep standing up during non-REM sleep, but lie down for REM sleep.
· Seventeen hours of sustained wakefulness leads to a decrease in performance equivalent to a blood alcohol-level of 0.05%.
· Some sleeping tablets, such as barbiturates suppress REM sleep, which can be harmful over a long period.
· Ten per cent of snorers have sleep apnoea, a disorder which causes sufferers to stop breathing up to 300 times a night and significantly increases the risk of suffering a heart attack or stroke.
· Snoring occurs only in non-REM sleep.
· Most of what we know about sleep we've learned in the past 25 years.
· As a group, 18 to 24 year-olds deprived of sleep suffer more from impaired performance than older adults.
· Experts say one of the most alluring sleep distractions is the 24-hour accessibility of the internet.
· The extra-hour of sleep received when clocks are put back at the start of daylight in Canada has been found to coincide with a fall in the number of road accidents.
Last updated 5 years ago
At Mattress Direct, we have partnered with mattress manufacturers to bring their entire catalogs to the public at factory direct pricing. We not only realize that your mattress is the single most important piece of furniture in your house, but also that the finding the right mattress can be a challenge. Through selection, education, and our factory partnerships, we can find the best mattress to fit your needs, at the highest quality, at the lowest possible price. If you’re tired of the games and gimmicks, and waiting for the next ‘Big Sale’, then visit us today to learn what it means to buy Direct. Where the price is lower than the best retailer’s lowest sale price, on their best sale day.
1. Better Prices – Come see us, then go see the other guys. We’ll wait. You’ll find we have consistently lower prices on a wide range of products
including mattresses, bed frames, adjustable bases, bed protectors and pillows. Because we get our mattresses direct from the factory, we save on
stocking and overhead – and pass the savings on to you!
2. Unparalleled Service – For far too long, buying a mattress has been an unpleasant experience for many consumers. If you’re tired of slick
salesmen, haggling over prices, and a general feeling of distrust, give us a try. Our sleep specialists are trained to identify your needs and solve your problems to help you get what you deserve: the most restful and restorative sleep of your life.
3. The Finest Products – We are proud to carry the complete Simmons line of mattresses, including Beautyrest Black, Beautyrest Black Beyond,
Beautyrest Classic, Beautyrest Elite, Beautyrest TruEnergy, Beautysleep and Comforpedic. More options means more chances to find the perfect
mattress for your needs! We are also the only stores in St. Louis to carry the luxurious Dr. Breus Sleep Doctor beds, which must be felt to be
believed. We also carry an extensive line of Tempur-Pedic products as well as a wide range of pillows we’ve individually selected for their superior quality.
4. Hometown Pride – Unlike the other big chains in town, Mattress Direct is a local company, owned and operated by lifelong St. Louisians who are
proud of this city. Involved in local projects and charities, we’re always happy to chat about the Cardinals over a slice of gooey butter cake. We’re looking forward to meeting you soon